It takes approximately 30minutes in total, performed by a Balinese Celebrant and an assistant who guide the couple through the ceremony. It’s preferred that couples are dressed in Balinese costume and important to know that this is not legal wedding ceremony and no certification will be presented at the end of it.
It is ceremony where the celebrant should pray for good things such as: safety, health, bright future and happiness for the couple.
Price Call : +6281 916 796 999 / WA
Inclusion & Benefits:
- Pemangku (Balinese Priest)
- Offering for ceremony
- Tumpeng (Yellow cake rice)
- Traditional Balinese wedding dress for Bride and Groom (rental only) including traditional make up and accessories
- 2 (two) Balinese flower girls
- Rindik (traditional bamboo instrument) accompany during ceremony
- Non Legal Certificate of Balinese Blessing from Bali Wedding Places
- Transfer airport – hotel - airport
- Transfer hotel – venue – hotel (if any)
- Pre-wedding meeting service with Wedding coordinator
- Assistance from Wedding team during ceremony
There is no document required for Balinese Blessing.
Terms & Conditions:
- The package price are subject to change
- The package are based on Low Season and High Season surcharge apply for high season period.
- It is standard package for couple, if there are any additional service that not mentioned in the package, please kindly to contact us for your further inquiries
- Tailor made package are available
Phone : +6281 916 796 999 / WhatsApp your wedding day is our creation